Last night, Eric, Olivia and I went out for Chinese food and then came home to eat cupcakes and sing "Happy Birthday" to Owen. Olivia got to chose what color frosting she thought Owen might like and she choose.....PINK! She then got to blow out the candle for him, and she wanted to keep doing it over and over and over again. It was pretty funny. We had a great day together, the only thing missing was our little Owen!
I was able to send him a cake to his foster family's house along with a birthday card, some pictures of Eric, Olivia and I, and two disposable cameras. It's amazing how the internet has really provided more opportunities for people then ever before. We should get the cameras back when we travel to China and then we will be able to have pictures from Owen's first birthday.
I didn't want him to think that we weren't going to celebrate his birthday so I took pictures of Olivia eating the cupcakes and video taped her singing "happy birthday" to him. She has such a quiet voice I'm not sure you can even hear it on the tape!!
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Let's Celebrate!
Posted by Michelle at 12:18 PM
