Sunday, August 23, 2009

3 years ago.....

I am sitting here watching my little girl sleep thinking about the day I first laid eyes on her beautiful face. We are coming up on our 3 year anniversary of our referral. I'll never forget the day we found out that we were going to be parents for real! I'll never forget getting that call. What an amazing day! What an emotional day. In some ways it feels just like yesterday and in other ways I can't even remember my life without Olivia. She has turned into such a sweet little girl, and a great big sister. She loves her My Little Ponies, short sleeve shirts only mom, shoes (my daughter is obsessed with shoes and other accessories), math, coloring, riding her bike, running (man can that girl run), ice cream, sleeping in, playing with Owen, reading stories, and snuggling with daddy and mommy!

This Tuesday, we will celebrate by going out for Chinese food and I will make our traditional Ladybug Cake for our little girl.

Thank you God for blessing us with two incredibly amazing children!!!

I'll post pictures later!!